Now, I’m living in a cheap apartment about 4 hours away from home. I turn 21 this year, and I’m still trying to find my footing as a functional adult. I’m finally in a really good mental space. I’m in a loving relationship, and I’m finding awesome opportunities. I have a to-do list much longer than my attention span.
- Android Development. Definitely NOT something I’m enjoying, but it’s something that I think will be useful to have some experience in.
- Taking a couple other classes. SEO, e-commerce, and UI/UX. This is my last full semester! I only have two more classes to take in the summer & I’ll have my BSc.
- Part-time web programmer at my university. I work with WordPress, write plugins, and functions that help the site run harder/better/faster/stronger.
- Part-part-time web developer at my cousin’s husband’s start-up thing. There are only four of us on the team, and it’s been an awesome experience so far.
- Dedicated artist for 4am podcast! It hasn’t started yet, but I do little doodles for the twitch streams.
- Random, various freelance stuff, as well as some online income via soundcloud, spotify, patreon, donations, etc. (thanks!)
I decided I want to start branding telepathics as a developer, with music and art on the side. I recently posted about some anxieties I have, and got some awesome feedback. So I’m planning a bunch of stuff to push myself in the direction I want. 🙂
This is my now movement contribution. Thanks for reading!